Microneedling is a facial skin rejuvenation method that dates back to more than 50 years ago! This may seem a little strange to you, but it must be said that this method of treatment is very similar to one of the ancient Egyptian methods of treatment! Read this article to learn more about this skin rejuvenation method.
It is interesting to know that this method is considered as one of the non-invasive treatment methods that has been used in different ways for many years with the same purpose of rejuvenating facial skin. In the past, the Egyptians used rough masks, such as marble, to remove dead layers of skin, that leads to the rejuvenation and repair of the skin.
- Stimulates collagen production, rejuvenates the skin and can remove many of the scars
- Can be used for sensitive skin areas such as nose, neck, eye area, etc.
- Has a low cost for facial skin rejuvenation compared to other methods such as laser
- Unlike lasers, this method can be used for any skin with any color
- The procedure is not painful although topical anesthesia can be used